PIT HAVEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PIT HAVEN

A GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT LOVE THE AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIER, AMSTAFF AND BULLIES.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Re-introduction!
I'm back! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:46 pm by kcrider1

» I'm back!
I'm back! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:44 pm by kcrider1

» Winners for the month of May!
I'm back! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:14 am by Redsky

» Enter August best female pup here
I'm back! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:03 pm by tristan07

» Enter August best male pup
I'm back! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:01 pm by tristan07

» Enter August Summer days here
I'm back! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:41 am by Redsky

» Enter August best female here
I'm back! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:37 am by Redsky

» Entry for August best male
I'm back! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:36 am by Redsky

» Entry for August bred by
I'm back! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:35 am by Redsky

I'm back!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThaLadyPit

ThaLadyPit

I'm back! Empty
PostSubject: I'm back!   I'm back! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:30 am

Ok, ya'll... it's been quite a while since I've been here, so I figured it was only appropriate that I re-introduce myself. My name is Beverly, but I go by Bev, or B.B., or my username, ThaLadyPit (everyone knows who Tha Lady Pit is, lol). I'm a member of a couple other forums, GoPitbull and I just re-joined Pit Bull Forum, as well. I'm on some other boards that I don't visit very often, like PitBull Positive, American Bully World, and some others that I can't remember b/c it's been so long since I visited, lol.

So, anyways... a lil update about myself, I was pregnant last time I was on here, and I believe I had posted that I was having a girl. Well, that beautiful little girl is now almost 14 mos old, and is growing so quickly I can't believe it. She looks just like her two older sisters.. its almost unbelievable.. I've obviously got strong genes, lol. My oldest two daughters are now ages 7 and 5, and share the same father (my ex-husband), and even though my youngest has a different dad, they all look just alike.. same skin tone, same hair color, similiar eye color, and they mostly look like me, lol. Idk if that's good or bad.. but we'll see when they get older, lol.

Umm.. last time I posted, I had a supposed game-bred lil buckskin female that Trinity's dad gave me (my youngest daughter), but no proof of her being purebred. She was a great lil dog, aside from eating my pack of cigarettes if I left her in the truck unattended, and left em where she could get em, lol. I also had an APBT/GSD mix. When I moved from GA to TN, I couldn't bring my dogs, so I placed them with a good friend, and I get regular updates on how they're doing, so I know they're ok!

I'm still currently dog-less, but hopefully that will change soon. I'm looking for a house (live in an apartment right now), but most the places here don't allow pets!! It's so frustrating sometimes, but I'll find something, I'm not giving up hope.

So, with all that said... I'm back now! Hope to become active again on this site. I've missed you all!!
Back to top Go down
Redsky
Admin
Redsky

I'm back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back!   I'm back! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:12 pm

Welcome back! Congrats on your beautiful lil girl if I didn't say it before. Hasn't been very much going on over here lately seems everyone has had some sort of change in life that's been keeping them real occupied including myself :-) but we do all try to check in often.
Back to top Go down
kcrider1

I'm back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back!   I'm back! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:44 pm

Welcome back, I'm pretty new here so I don't know you yet, but looking forward to getting to know you. Congrats on you new little girl she is a QT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back!   I'm back! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm back!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PIT HAVEN :: GENERAL :: INTRODUCTIONS-
Jump to: